1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Attack on Titan mod?

Discussion in 'Requests' started by DragonShark, May 23, 2014.

?

Do you like the idea?

1. Yes.

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No.

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. HEK YEAA!!11!11

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  4. Uhm, I hate that series.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

I really, REALLY like Attack on Titan.
    So I just watched the show. (The only show I watch)
    And just realized, that there is an Attack on Titan mod on Starbound.
    And then I thought: OMG, there are some good modders out there, why wont they make their own?
    So, I am begging you modders, please make an Attack on Titan mod, where the Knights have increased swords and grappling hooks, titans too.
    Maybe a whole new mode!
    Well modders, I am only asking you to make one, I am not commanding you. ;)
    So leave a reply if you are working on one. :D

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Moved to requests. Also AoT was meh at best, Claymore is so much better.

3. DragonShark

Ok, I will take a look at it.

4. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

Good idea, but I don't think anyone will going to make it. The idea of knights with grappling hooks is awesome. Maybe bison like NPCs as giants, and the only vulnerable point is the back of the neck. And a map with tall trees for hunting. I can imagine the mod, but it is too much work, hard to find anyone who will do it.

5. DragonShark

Well yes, it is much work, but it is much more less work than the Fun server mod.
    So one of the modders will probably make it. *cough cough* Diprog.

6. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

fwiw, I'm going to spend some time playing around with knights and grappling hooks, maybe something like this will come from it c:

7. princess20

princess20 Catapult Fodder

Hi there . i really want attack on titan tribute game. but i want too become a eren titan . how to do it ? can i be one of the donor ? please answer my question as soon as possible . thanks a lot :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 9, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 9, 2014 ---
    Any moderator or donator online now ?

8. Chaos_XIII

Chaos_XIII Catapult Fodder

I don't think that would be a good idea. By allowing players to become a titan, it would make the game mode less challenging and would give griefers a new tool at their disposal. Even if only one player would randomly get this ability, it would take the fun out of it by having an extremely overpowered player running around the map killing every titan in sight. But it could be balanced by giving it a time limit and a cooldown time, as well as friendly fire when using it.