1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Attraction Candles for Modders of Zombie Servers (and many others)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Thiamor, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

If it has already been suggested (I couldn't tell) then I apologize.

Anyway this is a suggestion for all Zombie server modders. Attraction Candles.

This allows a builder to gather full zombies not yet gibbed up, to toss them into a shop which at a medium pace develops candles based on the zombies used (I don't thin Wraiths and Gregs lay down, so something is needed to be done to gather them up.)

These candles when produced attract the zombies based on the zombie candle. They will horde over it, fight each other at the same time, and eat the candle. Eventually one will be the one to "eat it" which then makes that zombie explode, killing it and many others in the process.
    This can be used strategically to force zombies away from your buildings and right into traps without having to put yourself in harm's way just to attract them into a spike trap, or a saw blade.
    They will have to be constantly redone, thus making them a bit more balanced. It also means there has to be someone attacking zombies in some way, to get the bodies.

Perhaps even a zombie trap that drops a rope blanket down and gathers them up for the candle shop.
    I feel this would add a bit more fun and strategy planning into all zombie servers.

Also something to help with the survival counter. I suggest when it reaches a week, it says "1 week" then it goes to "1 week 1 day" and so forth. It'd be a lot easier to understand than something like 60 days if it was a bit more in-depth. From weeks, to months, to years just in case. Imagine "4 months/2 weeks/1 day" The highest it'd ever get in my idea would be like 1 year tops, but even then no one is going to get that far ahead. "1 year/11 months/2 weeks/4 days survived." for an example.

I also think to help people be able to log into it, if the sunlight is out, the lower the zombie class of sorts, the sun starts to eat away until it gibs up, plus the lower it's over all health will make it degenerate quicker in the sun light. At night, they gain power and speed. Like the regular skeleton in sun light dies in like a few seconds or longer. A Z knight it might take a few minutes.

Lastly, a zombie idea is to find a way to have it where when you die you become a zombie yourself, because most AI zombies are dumb as hell, but coupled with actual players and the AI being zombies, it'll allow for far greater immersion into those servers rather than long winded matches. Well days.

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Moved to requests since it's specifically for modding.