1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

AUSS - Australians United Stand Strong

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Stevedog, Aug 2, 2014.

1. AUSS
    Australians United Stand Strong

Table of Contents -

Introduction.
    What do we do? (Description of clan's activities/goals)
    What have we done? (Various achievements we have...)
    Clan Charter. (What we stand for.)
    How to join.
    List of members.

Introduction.

AUSS has had several incarnates, though our name has stayed the same, we have been led by different leaders. First was Darksteel, who founded AUSS in Mid-November 2011, however, various issues arose and Dark's reign ended. Following the fall of their leader the clan fell to disrepair, and what had once been one of the biggest clans fell to but a ragged few who felt drawn to the ways of chivalry that AUSS stood for.

It was Mid 2012 when Darksteel re-emerged and, much like a Necromancer, resurrected his fallen clan, lifting the weight of the shoulders of the few who held it then. However, the predictable Dark fell into computer trouble, and was unable to have a presence in the game, thus AUSS, without their leader began to decay. It was at this time, that the second-in-command of the AUSS, Stevedog, took the reigns, and managed to rekindle this great clans spark, however, clans are fickle things, and even with Steve giving his all, AUSS fell into the dust again.

Upon posting this, it is the 5th of the 11th, 2013, and I, Darksteel, hereby pull the tattered banner of the AUSS from the depths of the forums, and strap it on; AUSS... is back.

What do we do?

AUSS is a competitive clan, though highly sociable, we strive to be the best at KAG, and aspire to one day be the 'Top Clan', though, we intend to do this; not be recruiting the best players and winning by default, but by taking aboard those willing to learn to work together, as a team, and win by cooperation.

We are an Australian based clan, preferring to recruit Australian based players, but we have been known to give players who often play on Aussie servers the ability to join. We try our hardest, and win as a team.

What have we done?

Clan wars:
    AUSS vs BA 3 | 0
    AUSS vs POWER 0 | 3
    AUSS vs POWER 0 | 3
    AUSS vs [Ace] 1 | 2

Clan Charter.

AUSS upholds a sense of chivalry, we are as glorious in our defeat, as we are in our victory, we don't cry or complain when we lose, we admit that the other team won, not through gimmick, or our teams lack of skill, but rather, that they are worthy opponents, and today they have prevailed, but tomorrow will be a different story.

We do not tolerate abusive members, and as such, members who break these set rules, will be punished accordingly;

1. Don't hack. (This one obviously, will lead to a tad bit more than removal from our clan.)
    2. Don't grief, ever. (Accidentally may be forgiven, though you will still be given a warning.)
    3. Don't be an ass. (Swearing for no reason, racist comments, losing ungratefully.)
    4. Don't abuse glitches. (Its okay to test 'em, but don't use 'em to win.)
    5. And finally, always have fun. (If you don't, your in for serious punishment.)

How to join.

We'd prefer it if you sent a PM to Stevedog (Leader and Recruiter), in a format like the below example.

(NN) = not necessary for application.
    • In-Game-Name (IGM): *Playernamehere*
    • (NN) Which region/country your from: *This is where you'd put the state your from I.e. SA, QLD, WA.*
    • (NN) What times you primarily play KAG: *In a format of from 12PM-6PM, preferably.*
    • Why you want to join: *Reason*
    • How'd you find out about us?: *We want to know, it helps with recruitment.*
    • Recommendations: *Insert current member of AUSS that vouches for you, here.*
    • (NN) Preferred/best class:

List of members and ranks.

Leader: Stevedog.
    [​IMG](Recruiter)

Binary+1 (custom rank): 101i.
    [​IMG](Honourary Member)

Returning Members (From a previous incarnate of AUSS):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG](Inactive)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG](Inactive)
    [​IMG](Inactive)
    [​IMG](Inactive)

Members:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AUSS, the original, and still the best.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  2. Inactive Members:
    [​IMG](Inactive)
    [​IMG](Inactive)
    [​IMG](Chicken Curry Don)(Inactive)
    [​IMG](Inactive)
    [​IMG](Inactive)
    [​IMG](Inactive)
    [​IMG](Inactive)
    [​IMG](Inactive)
    [​IMG](Inactive)
    [​IMG](Inactive)
    [​IMG](Inactive)
    [​IMG](Inactive)
    [​IMG](Inactive)
    [​IMG](Inactive)

AUSS, the original, and still the best.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  3. I regret to inform you guys I am leaving AUSS, its been a really good time with you guys and was glad to be a part of AUSS. See you on the battlefield!

4. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

will there be an Ace vs Auss

5. Eventually.

6. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

AUSS will never die

7. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

your mom is auss :^)

8. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

Auss is a pretty tight group

9. AUSS vs Ace, Postponed.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  10. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

@Stevedog, thanks for the invitation for being 2nd incharge of AUSS, i'll gladly accept (for now).

11. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

@101i Good Job gettin 2nd in charge (Super Jelly)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 8, 2014, Original Post Date: Sep 1, 2014 ---
    didn't Saint leave AUSS and join TB

12. Didn't you leave as well? Because no one told me anything.

13. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

I'm pretty sure he's just being a multi-clanning hussie.
    Also I banged his mum.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
  14. 101i

what a slut

15. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

nah i chose AUSS and will only help TB if they are completely die
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 8, 2014 ---
    Ill never leave steve

16. Alaiscool

Alaiscool Arsonist

Whose fighting in Auss v Ace? also Im back btw Stevedog!

17. WB Alaiscool! I have re-added you to the members list and added you to the CW vs Ace Convo. BTW, I haven't decided on teams yet, but will make the decision tomorrow.

18. 101i

@Ozminer , after having a conversation about you when you questioned me creating a new clan, I think you outta read the OP of your OWN clan before instructing me.

It seems I'm the only person sticking to what @Darksteel wants.
    ---
    @Stevedog count me of from your clan, i got my own show to run.​

19. Alaiscool

Alaiscool Arsonist

Bye 101i, and good luck!

20. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

I was questioning you because it was my opinion to ward you off making a clan