1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aussie Role Play

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Creille, Aug 17, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Creille

Creille Base Burner

cooltext744807224.png
    MOTD:
    Everyone thank lavalord for supplying us his dedicated server.
    IF you are saying something that is not in Character use //
    also remember Role Plays arn't fighting servers and random murders and greifing will result in a trip to the prison :p

Ahoy fellow Kagger's welcome to the lovely realm of Role Playing servers in KAG.. I think we can safely say that the RPS idea was created by froghead and passed on to hawk. Anyway back on track! Welcome to the land of Sylvaria where Elven Shadow Walkers, Sylvarian warriors and The Mercenaries of the east fight together or against each or work together against the lands.

Server Rules
    1. Greifing is a main rule! Will result in banning unless the Greifing has some story or something.
    2. Stick to you Factions guidelines, Check out there lore or ask a faction leader for help.
    3. Going to war with another faction will agrevate people so do it with a legit reason to do so.
    4. Stealing and murdering innocents will result in a punishment of the people's choice.
    5. If you are saying something not to do with your character use // for instance: //I saw you on the forums bob.
    6.Play as your character would do in a real life world like this :)

cooltext744807647.png
    There are three Factions in these lands:

Lore of the land
    All was in peace when there were only Elves and the Om'Balah, the Elves knew of the Tribesmen's
    presence, but never felt a need to disturb them, but on the other hand, the tribesmen never even knew of the
    Elves, they continued on with their regular lives, until the Darklords came they came and
    eliminated all which they saw, Elves, Tribesmen, Animals, and with the bodies, they created a Zombie horde
    which they sent back the way they came. All three groups then stuck mostly to their own land, until one day
    , another group appeared, across the long gorge, the Darklords seemed very disturbed about this, and surprised
    but the gorge was much too large to cross by any means, but day by day, more men and women appeared on the
    other side, and a bridge started to be developed, the Darklords made many attempts to stop this, but failed
    to do so, the Elves and the Tribesmen did not really care for the bridge, until it was finished, then more
    of these men flouded into the lands and built many structures along the plain, but the Darklords and the
    Tribesmen quickly demolished these and it created many ruins along the plains. All the races went back
    to their homes, Could peace continue? Was war evedint? New Alliances? That is up to you.

Sylvarian Knights
    The Sylvarians came from the cold, northern lands. The only animals in the land were tough, strong
    and hunted each other to survive. So these Sylvarians had adapted and soon become the most prominent thing in the land with castles that almost touched the gods themselves they had been train to fight from generation to generation and are known as the strongest knights of all time, they were the invinsible race the perfect beings almost above the gods. But prosperity can never last and one day a group of Sylvatians corrupted by the greed of power split from the Sylvariams and named themselves the Darklords, these Darklords fled to the caverns of a nearby land and were never heard of again. One day scarred upon all Sylvarians thoughts was a day when many thousands of flesh-craving zombies came from the direction of the corrupted Sylvarians, the Sylvarians were largely outnumbered, the fight went for days each Sylvarian fighting for there families survival but hundreds died in the process, so they did the unthinkable and left there glorious city behind them and looked for a refuge elsewhere.
    In their new area, they formed a village, and it started to grow but they were just a shadow of what they once were, when they gathered enough people and resources they started to build a bridge, not just any bridge but the longest bridge that had ever been constructed by a sylvarian across a huge canyon. Many years later and many deaths after it was done they had set up a settlement in this foreign land abundant in resources.
    These people are still just a shadow of their former self but there is hope.

DarkLords
    The Darklords once lived as Sylvarians ruling the land untill they saw that these Sylvarians were being ignorant of the dark powers that could be used to improve the land, they formed a cult within the city and eventually they left the Sylvarians and went to a nearbyland where they encountered ferocious tribal men, but these creatures stood no chance against the all powerful Darklords and there carcass' were taken into the caverns of the Darklords lair, and then the Darklords did stuff, unthinkable evil and released a plague in which they could not control. They had plagued the dead creatures they had slayed with a magic plague that brought them back to life but without any thoughts apart for there constant hunger for blood. Many Darklords welcomed the idea of becoming plagued and willingly sacrificed themselves to quell the hordes thirst for blood, but it could not be quelled and many Darklords died as the horde left the Caverns in which they lived.
    They were powerful unstoppable so the Darklords stayed in there caverns and as they emerge they noticed their former Sylvarians arrive, beaten up and short in numbers.

Elven Shadow Walkers
    The elves were once a proud race of nimble warriors who live not alongside the land but with it, they could slip into the shadows at a moments notice. These elves did not think of themselves as rulers of the land even though they might have even been there longer than the land itself. Eons ago the Elves were spread among the world, they were the elite race of beings, invisible, swift and deadly. But as the ages went by they faded away, some say that they are the very tree's we see today.
    One day the Elves noticed some creatures who could walk on two feet and were able to use tools to do there bidding, this was the first race the elves had ever seen that were even close to the elves superiority but they felt no need to interfere with this savage race of unsophisticated beings. As these beings made there home among the elves land the Elves watched them with a keen eye within the shadows.
    Then one day a group of people quite a like to the unsophisticated beings that roamed their land but these people were clad in armor and welded vicious looking swords, these people set alight to the Elves forests and slayed everything in there path, as the forest burnt many elves died leaving the last of their race nearly extinct, the last group of these Elves called themselves the Shadow Walkers and are the most keen and stealthy of any existing being till this day.

Tribal Men
    Long ago, before the Foreigners and the Darklords arrived, there were the Om'Balah, a feirce race of savage men who took from the land only in which they required but were never to greedy. They ruled the land in such a way that they had no fear of death as what could lay harm to such a strong group of men? They set up Tribes across the land in caves and huts, they had art passed down from generations inscribed upon the walls of there rocky homes.
    This was many years ago. Then, some many years later, the Foreigners arrived. Men in great ships of Wood and Metal, with their stone fortresses and iron weapons, they came in droves, eradicating the Tribes of the Om'Balah one by one, whether by Disease or War, they all began to parish. These beings were later known as the Darklords.
    The Darklords captured the weakest of the Om'Balah, turning them against their brothers in a Flesh-Driven madness known as zombies!
    Now, being driven from their own ancient lands, the Tribal Men fight fiercely for what little they hold left, and the Om'Balah are but a story, something that a Parent might tell their child of before they went to bed. But they live on, and they will continue to do so, in any way that they can.

cooltext744809809.png
    These are the leaders of the Factions who any new Villagers or peasants will be able to communicate to inorder to learn the traits of the factions and choose one that suits them. they will each be a seclev and the higher rank the higher Seclevs, the top ranks will be my staff with every command.

Note their can be multiple people for a rank so don't get discouraged!

Sylvarian Knights
    King/Queen -
    Prince/Princess -
    Nobleman - Canadian
    Army Advisor -
    Black Smith -The-Khan
    Citizen -

Darklords
    Dark Lord- Lavalord
    Blood Preist-
    Prince/Princess -
    Blacksmith-
    Army Commander -
    Nobleman-

Elven Shadow Walkers
    Chosen One - Creille
    Elder - Cerbercre, Arkadios
    Sight Guard -
    Oracle -
    Prince/Princess - Thithle, Darksteel
    Shade Guard -

Tribal Men
    High Cheif- Bongo/Masery/Maroon
    Healer-
    Ooga Guard-
    Oracle -
    Killer-
    Warriors- Rocky

cooltext744809034.png
    The Staff are the Admins of the server they won't be banning Greifers or Murderers as that is society's choice how to deal with them. So far I have a few but I will not mention them here so when their online everyone won't be intimidated by them. I will find people who are suitable for the role and if you think you know someone for the job suggest who you think is right. If you think you will suit the job just say so.

-Lavalord
    -Creille
    -Arkadios
    -Cerbercre
    -Bongo/Masery/Maroon

[​IMG]
    If you enjoy the server please consider donating to help me and Lava keep it going :D none of the money goes to us personally but it goes to the company lava pays to host!
    Here are some benefeits
    -donating $2.99 will gain you a rank.
    -donating $10 dollars will put you in the second top rank for any faction.
    -donating $5.00 will give you access to a special thing that we will choose, possibly a nerfed fourth class

cooltext744809271.png
    If you have any maps you have made or have played on, that you want to be in the server ask and i will try it out then maybe use it. The maps i use atm are 100% mine. I hope you can tell which land is which factions otherwise you may get hurt..
    editor2.png editor.png Copy of editor.png
    Ok here is additional info about the mods and such..

-Elves cannot build doors or bridges due to it is not possible yet, so I have made them incapable of building them at all.
    -Elves cannot have spawn points in this build so they fall into the building at the top of the map.
    -There are tents for the Sylvarians and mercenary but they are turned off, this makes it so spawns seem random.
    -Water rises at 1 block every 175 seconds (I just like this)
    -Sylvarians can build Seige workshops unlike the other factions.
    -Going to add a Nomad team who are individual players not wanting a faction.
    -Will update the maps constantly so it's not always the same.
    -I am in need of a variety of maps so feel free to make some based on the story.
    -If lava hosts it will be a global southern hemisphere server with a max player count of 40.
    -I will make an arena in the map for people o either hold competitions or solve arguments.
    -writing a story for either of the 4 sections will gain you a rank (if it is good enough to replace the existing one).
    -donating (once I get it working) $2.99 will gain you a rank.
    -donating (once I get it working) $10 dollars will put you in the second top rank for any faction.
    -donating (once I get it working) $2.99 will give you access to a special 4rth class...

2. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Looks sweet, I think you meant RPS though? :p.
    Also, fancy fonts.

Creille likes this.
  3. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Yeah lol fixed :P

I need a good storyline for the factions and background story if someone comes up with a good one I will give them a higher role (seclev)

4. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Make penguins a faction.
    Everyone knows that they are the backbone of any demon empire.
    [​IMG]

xChapx likes this.
  5. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Im am finding myself liking this idea so here is a proposal Creille. I can host your server on a dedicated VPS if you would like with basically unlimited slots. Shadows, elves, time to grab my bow and arrow!

6. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Would it involve payment of any sort?
    Also would it have the same sorta stuff?
    Would love it if you did this! Inbox me if ya want

7. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Explain what happens on a Roleplay server?

8. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Nice :)

Cerbercre likes this.
  9. lavalord

i meant for free :D

10. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Well that would be so good :) as long as I could have a tiny bit of input.. :P
    Would you like my files for it?
    Also we could get quite a lot of donators for a higher rank within the world :)

If we do this I will start working on a ton more maps :)

11. lavalord

send me these in a zip file via a pm
    /base/maps
    /base/rules
    /base/scripts
    /base/entities
    Just send me the /base folder :D

Arcite likes this.
  12. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Kk I'll just get it all fixed up first. :) (I'll PM it)
    Also ignore all the other rubbish I have in it.. :P and what's the best site to share on? Media fire?

13. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

When will the server be up?

14. Creille

Creille Base Burner

THE RULES/SCRIPTS/MAPS
    cheers also if anyone wants to have a look at the files go ahead :p

15. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

The setting aren't correct Creille? There are lives and only Blue team and Red team.

16. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

how long will it take?

17. Creille

Creille Base Burner

done :) edited the link in the message ^^^

18. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Can I apply for Admin or Leader? I just haven't really chosen a faction yet though.

19. Creille

Creille Base Burner

I won't be getting faction leaders till the server gets more players and users. When I do I will let people volunteer themselves and make a completely non bias voting thing and I will have to approve and test them to see if they are worthy to lead a faction.
    Wait don,t download that still so much stuff that got defaulted in the update :/ need to fix it all up and reupload it tommorow morning :P

Also we maxed out on players today which was nice :) 15 players and 3 specs

I will have different ranks within the factions like ruler, priests, and noblemen (these will be seclevs for Sylvarians)
    First person to make a good storyline will be put into a rank :)

20. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

Seems cool :) I will try it ^^ I love the other RPG server too :) I just love RPG :huh?:

EDIT: nvm, im dutch lol, my ping would suck o.o

Mods: jackitch