1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video Australian Admins versus all Videos

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by Gurin, May 8, 2014.

?

Was this worth the upload?

Poll closed Dec 7, 2014.
  1. Yes.

26 vote(s)
    86.7%
  2. No.

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Hey guys, have you missed the matches you wished you didn't? Well don't worry, I recorded them with the Admins Mumble. So enjoy, watch and give some feedback. :^)
    ( I missed Season one (the first ava) but cheesemeister recorded that, ask him for info)

Warning! Lots of swearing and violence in these videos. I would consider this, you have been warned.
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icg3MNT1Ucg
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHFCqqd0wXA
    Yeah, very old videos, I would probably have a laugh on the other videos. As, I've put no editing or time into these ones, other than 2 hours waiting for it to upload. Hah, thanks anyway for coming this way. Watch if you want to! <3

1.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAw_fbHBWoU
    2.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjB_HRuEGVE
    (I will add more as I upload, these are currently fine to watch, I have an one hour long game and also a 20 min one to upload, sorry for the wait. Stay tuned <3 Nah, sorry guys. I have decided to cancel Season 3 uploads. Due to around 2-3 hours time to upload a 10-20 minute video, which sucks. So yeah, otherwise. I can't fix my internet unless I become Kouji #2 with his overlord nets. Thanks otherwise. ::):

Latest Video:

Thanks guys for support and whatever. Over the time and events I will be adding them all (Hopefully) and stay tuned, I really appreciate you guys watching these. +1

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
    epenow, Calindrus, Ricket and 15 others like this.
  2. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Guys, Guys, I was forced to like this! This is acctually really bad! please don't look at it!

Gurin likes this.
  3. Admins rekt plebs. Sometimes! But hey, good work on the videos, Gurin!

Gurin likes this.
  4. Gurin

Season 4 video added, editing next video soon. Stay tuned <3

@Yagger

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  5. -Crimson-

-Crimson- Haxor

Celtic music haha :')

Great video. :thumbs_up:

6. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

Awesome videos, you guys are hilarious. Looking forward to episode 2, I already got stoked when I seen the tunnel I worked on. Hopefully I can see myself popping out under your walls some more lol.:rekt::heart::hammer:

7. @Gurin where is season 5?

8. Gurin

I missed a season when i started, so yeah, I'm just counting where i'm at now

9. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Took me a while to realise the numbering was off by one too. Lots of echo in the most recent one but it was fun to play and fun to get a different perspective on how the game played out. Definitely keep doing this each AvA if you can.

10. Gurin

Added second, uploading third and forth now. Thanks for your time. Enjoy! Sorry for the terrible quality, this is the most I could do, I don't think you need to see the chatbox anyway >_>)

EDIT: Third vid added!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
    Geti likes this.
  11. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Really glad to see one of our better performances up, finally got to watch it. I'm not even shooting my mouth off the whole game :^)

12. Gurin

Otherwise, adding forth. Thanks.

Geti likes this.
  13. +1 modog should be admin
    pls

Geti likes this.
  14. Geti

Shared on facebook; came back with such gem responses as
    and
    Glad again I'm not the one mouthing off in this one :^)

Gurin likes this.
  15. i think maybe just a little that i mouth off more than you geti :^)

Ricket and Geti like this.
  16. Gurin

Added fifth, editing next. All the thanks for the comments <333

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
    Geti and zerd like this.
  17. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

What are you guys using for the communication?
    I haven't seen anything like that, but I am also only familiar with Skype, Steam Chat, and Teamspeak.

18. Mumble! it's like Teamspeak, but... the same.

Geti and Dargona1018 like this.
  19. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Thank you very much.. I think I might look into that.

20. Gurin

Season four finale! Thanks for the watches and such, I really thought I wouldn't get much comments as now. Anyway, stay tuned, click like and subscribe and wait for the next season(?), or, games?

As you can see in the finale video, the game was somewhat half way-through. The video I had that was the starter half was corrupted, sadly. Otherwise, I found this more exciting.

Not much to say, again but thankyou, KAG community, have a good day.

Stevedog and cameron like this.