1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Auto-kicked from Official EU CTF

Discussion in 'General Help' started by frankgrimes, Jan 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankgrimes

frankgrimes Bison Rider

wat is happening? I try to join and it says immediately SERVER DISCONNECTED. Is this a shadowban? So many haters gonna hate on mr. Grimes but u know u need me. All other servers work just not the one with the players in it. :(

2. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Hey frank,
    You’ve been banned from CTF EU, for a total of 3 days, last Tuesday (January 7‘th 2020).
    Your ban will therefore expire in 2 days.

I however do not know why you aren’t getting a ban message, I’ll see for that issue to get fixed.
    Next time please post the thread in it’s designated forum (here).

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  3. frankgrimes

frankgrimes Bison Rider

Cool thats great Im just banned. I don't know what I did, I was drunk. Im sure i griefed somebody or said something really bad coz i usually get away with ALOT. Thanks for checking. I will try to sober up but I always say that

bunnie likes this.
  4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Ok, glad it's sorted. Locking.

Ni likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.