1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[B893] Can't aim and destroy wooden door

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Raelian, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raelian

Raelian Bison Rider

Category: Kag Client

Operating system: Windows XP

Description: The bug makes it impossible to properly aim and destroy a wooden door when there's another wooden door one tile in front of it and below one block. By looking at the screenshot you can see that I was trying to damage the door in the red circle but instead, every time I tried to jab/slash it, I only managed to hit the wooden door above it, where the green circle is (yes, ended up destroying that one). All due to the fact that there was the trap door in the blue circle and I believe I was unable to destroy that aswell (for some unknown reason).

Steps to reproduce: Look at the screenshot, the position of the trap doors would be key to reproducing it.

Screenshot:

[​IMG]

Kazaco: This is a result of how large the jab animation hit box is (use console g_debug 1). It'll hit the closest object in this case. Cheers, locked!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
    Contrary likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.