1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Backdrop is white, fps are crap, stuff is invisible

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Nixito, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Nixito

Nixito KAG Guard Tester

As far as I know, I'm the only one getting this bug. When I start heading towards the center of the map, and sometimes when bombs go off(it seems anywhere on the map) my backdrop goes from its beautiful forest to white. Once this happens certain items become invisible; ladders, outposts, bombs, trees, and probably some other stuff I haven't noticed yet. Also, my FPS drops dramatically(5ish). It makes the game more or less unplayable for me. I've tried reinstalling, but it hasn't helped. Any help in fixing this would be appreciated. Here is a screen shot of it.

[​IMG]

Edit: Additional information that might be useful. I run Linux, and I've been having this bug since yesterday's build(352 I guess).

2. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Look at the bright side; you can see approaching enemy tunnels easily.

Ej likes this.
  3. Skurcey

Skurcey Catapult Fodder

definitively a driver problem

4. Nixito

Nixito KAG Guard Tester

So what is your proposed solution then? AFAIK my drivers are up to date.

5. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Have you been messing around with KAG files etc?
    It may also be a problem with your screen.

6. Nixito

Nixito KAG Guard Tester

I thought that might be the case, as I was working on a texture pack before the update. But I am currently running a fresh install and getting the exact same issues.

7. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Maybe you are having troubles with the new features or something?
    I have never seen such a problem and if it's not your driver, then I honestly don't know what it is :S
    Have you messed around with your computer recently? New software etc... Maybe virus even? (Probably not)