1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Backpacks, Kegs, Compartments

Discussion in 'Archive' started by JTG, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTG

JTG Bison Rider Tester

As far as I can see backpacks, kegs, and compartments all share a fact in that they have some bugs that most people will not see until far later when they start fiddling with them.

1. Kegs do not destroy background tiles or really destroy much at all if there are enough workshop buildings around they just destroy the workshop items (Nurserys factories barracks etc)

2. Kegs sometimes explode and do nothing, unsure of what causes this one.

Now onto backpacks.

As you know putting a minikeg into your backpack in place of the bomb for suicide demolition is the most valid tactic to do with the knight in regards to building destruction but doing this you realize theres a few pretty crap bugs most people will never run into, they are outlined below.

1. The minikeg sometimes disappears after put into the backpack, as far as I can tell this usually occurs when you are in any sizable latency or small spikes when putting it in your backpack, As of a few versions ago it used to claim the slot and appear when you died where you died, as of this latest version it appears in the place you crammed it into your backpack on death, you cannot put something else to swap it in.

2. The compartments work the same as above, AS terrible as this may sound, when you fill the flying dinghy with all of the kegs on your side and try to drop it onto something solid hoping they explode, all of the kegs just reappear back at the place you loaded them into it, and the dinghy breaks, as hilarious as i thought it'd be my fun was soon stopped, but I guess thats a good thing!

Just a few minor bugs regarding these things.

2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Alright, first of all if you report bugs in the future, try to stick to the format found here

Thanks for the detailed descriptions either way. I believe a few of these have been crushed since you posted this over a month ago, but best to check :D

Keg bugs:

1) This still seems to happen, I'll add it into the bug tracker.
    2) Kegs exploding randomly seem to have been fixed, but I do remember how painful they were in the old builds ;_;

Compartment bugs:

1) Mini Kegs have been removed from the game, so it's essentially crushed.
    2) I'm pretty sure this compartment bug has be busted as well, no longer happens.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.