1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ballista jamming

Discussion in 'Archive' started by chrabeusz, Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrabeusz

chrabeusz Bison Rider

Category: KAG Client
    Operating system: any i guess
    Build number: 939 (Number of build in which the bug was encountered.)
    Description: Ballista doesn't shoot despite having ammo
    Steps to reproduce: Try shooting when ballista has no ammo, you will hear clicking noise. Then it may not work even if you bring some
    Screenshots/Videos: none

BTW. there is another ballista bug when it fires uncontrollably in the moment you sit in it

Kazaco: Appears to have been resolved in the latest builds. Send me a PM if this needs to be reopened.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2015
  2. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

The shooting is acting like the cata whenever you charge it and leave the seat. The charge will continue even if there's no ammo, so it'll resume the charge and fire even after you refill it with ammo, since sitting in the seat continues the charge.

Apronymous likes this.
  3. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I had some pro teamwork going on once, where I kept firing explosive ballista bolts, and everytime I used my last one, a guy would run up as I was charging and reload me, firing it at the instant he added the bolts. It was seriously cool. So for that reason, I actually like this functionality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.