1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Banned for doing what?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Qmart, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Qmart

Qmart Bison Rider

Hey guys I was playing CTF Aus and after the match I got kicked and Banned from that server!
    From my point of view I did nothing wrong and I can't join back DX. Anyone know what this might of happened and how long it will be?

2. heX_

heX_ Bison Rider

3. Qmart

Qmart Bison Rider

yes that would be it my internet is getting upgraded in area and it gets redirected alot.

4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

(Taking this if it is a ping kick). If the problem persists try using fast graphics when you start feeling lags etc (ik it helps me alot). Also make sure you aren't downloading/watching things e.g youtube.

JayP9 likes this.
  5. Ummm

Ummm Catapult Fodder

Not sure if it was lag related that you did not do this on purpose, but you proceeded to use two kegs on red teams flag, and you were frozen to be asked questions about the problem, and did not answer, getting yourself a ban.

6. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Yeah, that would probably get you banned. Seems like you are new so a tip, pay attention to the chat. If you get frozen, your eyes should be set on the bottom right corner to see why.

Ummm likes this.
  7. Beelzebub

Beelzebub Ballista Bolt Thrower

mystery solved

good work boys

PhTechCube likes this.
  8. ShamWow-SuperRag

ShamWow-SuperRag zamn Donator Tester

That gif in your picture, @Beelzebub, perfectly illustrates this situation.