1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

banned for nothing?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by drakogarnus, Mar 12, 2012.

1. drakogarnus

drakogarnus Shipwright

ok so i just baught this game today. joined this multiplayer game the round ends as soon as i join and it switchs to another round
    as it starts i switch to builder and dig up two dirt blocks near the tent and place down two stones then i get disconnected saying that ive been banned can someone help?

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Moved to help because technically it fits here better than in the Full members forum.
    It would be better for you to have posted this on the thread of the server that it happened on but chances are it was a Random ban.

Random bans happen all the time. Just wait until the server is reset to play on it again.

3. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I'm sure it's a ping ban, probably had a bad connection. Won't take long to get rid of.

4. Bran34

Bran34 Catapult Fodder

Ping ban.

Basically, you either had a connection spike (which KaG hates. a lot.) or your connection is bad. I'd suggest hitting quick play and not using the server browser until this problem is remedied.

5. Almost_Flying_Duck

Almost_Flying_Duck Builder Stabber

I've been kicked as well from time to time even when at home (far better connection than college) and my ping count has been fine. I just wish bans were shorter at least.