1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Banned from official server

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Wilczuk, May 11, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilczuk

Wilczuk Catapult Fodder

Hello, last game i've played i made worst thing that i might do.
    I mean, I dont want to get in to details.
    Is the ban forever or just for several hours?
    Please help i want to play on this server.

2. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Wilczuk likes this.
  3. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

If you want people to be able to help you adequately you're going to HAVE to get into details. Here's a list of things that you could provide to make aiding you easier.

1. What server were you playing on?
    2. What did you do that was so bad?
    3. Do you have chatlogs of the incident, is chat an important part of what happened?
    4. Were you kicked by players? (If so this ban is temporary)
    5. Did an admin find you griefing? (If so the ban is determined by the admin in question, you're gonna want to talk to them)
    6. If you don't remember the admin, do you remember the region you were playing on and the time this happened? (This makes it easier to narrow down admins, as some are online at different times and are on different regions most of the time.)
    7. Were you lagging uncontrollably? (This may have been a ping ban, which is temporary)
    8. What username do you usually go by in KAG? Is it the same name as your forum username? Or do you change it alot? If so, what was your name at the time of the incident?
    9. If it was destroying your teams things or teamkilling, was it an accident?

Also listen to what Vamist said, this is posted in the wrong area of the forums. A moderator may move it for you, but try to read the rules of the different sections of the forums, they're almost always stickied at the top of the page for you. Hope you get your problem fixed! :D

Vamist likes this.
  4. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.