1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Banned in Single Player

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Antman, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Antman

Antman Base Burner

Two days ago I played build 228, me and some others were going to test the knight combat from back then.
    I tried to run a server and I had to remove some files for it to work (Dunno why), afterwards I signed out of build 228 and even uninstalled it, then went back to the current build.
    I signed in, and it worked.. joining any of the servers worked, but joining any single player mode gives me "You are banned on this server. Even after re installing the entire game I am banned, and even after this hotfix (I beileve there was one?) I get the message that I'm banned. Other accountss don't work, not 100% sure about other computers.

So, I need some help please :)

2. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

How is it possible to play an old build? What should I do in order to try?

3. Antman

Antman Base Burner

Don't do it, unless you want this to happen to you.. I got it somewhere ages ago, and kept it as it was the first build I played.
    But now it's deleted from my computer completely I think.

4. Sarmane

Sarmane Go Tau'va yourself San Diego. Donator

i would say i have had a similar issue- being unable to play sandbox mode when a message "Wrong Server Password" or the like pops up. No idea what to do either- have re installed and re logged in still not solved.

inactive_account likes this.
  5. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester