1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Banned on Iko's ctf adventure server

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by kasperi01, Jan 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kasperi01

kasperi01 Catapult Fodder

I was playing on Iko's server as builder and there was bridge so I went to continue building that and wasted all stones and almost all wood on that. Then I tried to get enemy teams flag as builder but I died and then I got banned. Guy who banned me was Diprog. Next day I went to sandbox server and saw that Diprog was there and I asked that can I get unbanned on Iko's server because I just died and got banned for that and then Diprog banned me on that sandbox server too. He didn't say anything. He just banned me. So can I get unbanned on Iko's server? Also that mod should be banned. Bans people for no reason. I heard that one player got banned because he didn't like one map on Iko's server.

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Admins are allowed to do whatever they want on every server, except on official servers.

3. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

@Diprog can explain here, but he must have a valid reason.

4. kasperi01

kasperi01 Catapult Fodder

So are you going to unban me because I didn't do anything bad. Why you even banned me?

5. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

First, Diprog banned you, not Vamist
    2nd, there weren't even a single word about unbanning.
    3rd, there is nothing known from the Diprog's side.
    Have patience and learn 2 read.

6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

This thread is wrong on so many levels. No one can unban you except for the admins on that server. The forum section is incorrect. No one will do anything against those users who banned you and whining in public won't help you even a tad bit.
    That's said - start PM with @Diprog and I think @wormy to clear the air.

I'm locking this thread.

bunnie, Vamist and blackjoker77777 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.