1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Battle Pit Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Xelephant, Feb 18, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Xelephant

Xelephant Catapult Fodder

I host 2 Servers at the moment. They are locatet in Europe / France

1st one:
    Battle Pit
    16 Player CTF with 80 tickets per Team. Guards enabled.

2nd one:
    Battle Pit [Gold]
    16 Player CTF; With Day/Night Cycle and No Minimap

3rd one
    Battle Pit [Zombie]
    16 Player Zombie Server; The Zombies have a little bit more health.

The one and only rule on both servers:
    Use some common Sense before doing something.

Suggestions are always welcome.

Hella and Rayne like this.
  2. MonkyD

MonkyD Builder Stabber

This is a good server. The gold is mostly empty though - which is a shame.

3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Could I ask a serious question?

Is there any particular reason that guards are disabled?

For me personally, the biggest issue I have is that I don't get my hat due to the bug disabling my premium, but that's not a big deal. I play archer mainly, and I don't mind how the default archer looks.

A more serious issue is that I've been called to deal with a griefer every once in a while there and I can't do anything to help. There isn't any problem with having guards disabled, but I'd think you'd need to get a few more admins so that can deal with any of those griefers. If you are afraid that guards might abuse editor or something, you can disable that itself (although Guards shouldn't regardless of whether it's on or off).

Off course it's possible that you have your own rules, but those are just my thoughts. Anyways, it's nice to see a gold server being used every once in a while.

Rayne likes this.
  4. Xelephant

@MonkyD:
    Yeah, the empty Server is a shame. But it has the usual Problem. No one want to play on an empty Server until more people join.

@Kouji:
    Hmm, no there is no particular reason for the disabled guards. Might just be my attitude to distrust anyone on the Internet. Ah well... since i can change the Server-config anytime, i'll enable guards for the "Public" aka Battle Pit Server. Hope it turns out in a good way. On the other Hand, i never though those Server would be that Full. =)

On the Rule note i edited my original Post.

Rayne and Kouji like this.
  5. joshuabr123

joshuabr123 Builder Stabber

The gold server is really Awesome!

6. Xelephant

I host an additional Zombie Server now. Yeah Zombies =D. Feedback is welcome.

Mods: jackitch