1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

bayford4ever [Hacker]

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by Creille, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Creille

Creille Base Burner

ok, australian it seems Speed hacker.
    -caught on australian server.
    -clanless
    -additional i was under going an interogation of a greifer called snoball12 at the time when from the distance bay came, he was going well above normal (and i have seen my fair deal of speedhackers).
    i managed to freeze him with my uber fast mouse speed and just before he fled i got his name.
    there were alot of witnesses on at the time, including another RU5H member barge74.

I was not able to capture a video because i just happened to be on the computer that cannot screen capture because it is so old...
    i could not get any pics for the same reason.

you will just have to trust my judgement on this one mods.
    i wouldn't lie about a haxor.

he was going over the speed limit! ​
    [​IMG]
    i will stalk him for now untill you can get a global ban on him.​
    [​IMG]

2. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Mods don't trust anyone's judgement except for guards. However, anyone with actual evidence can post on this thread.

Ghozt likes this.
  3. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Video or didn't happen.
    Side note: It's "cheater" not "hacker".

-Grey- likes this.
  4. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Ahh I see. //snip// so cheating not actual hacking :p

EDIT: another one: xwowx
    found on australian server be sure to ban him on ya servers

5. Exid

Exid Shark Slayer

Ah I remember bay4ford from months ago, he was never a hacker but he used this account and alt account (tegre777?) to make people rage as much as possible. In Australian servers he would say we fuck kangaroos, and in American servers he said that all Americans are pigs that deserve to be slaughtered, he would spam these insults everyday :L

I have no evidence but I do remember plenty of guards and admins freezing him and his alt plenty of times.
    Just need to find a guard that remembers him, foxodi knows him but he hasn't been active for months :D yay

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  6. Indeed, Foxodi does know him/them. This was from a PM conversation (literally months ago, though) where Foxodi asked me if I knew about their/his tag-forging. I've had to call a guard because of them numerous times. However, not once for cheating.

I'm also fairly sure that Trogre/Bayford use the KAG forums account genki3000. Genki seems to enjoy luring people into saying slightly homophobic sentences, then reporting them. In each of his reports, he hadn't said a word. Yet bayford4ever was present. I'm sure someone could confirm this with an IP because bayford4ever also has a forum account. I know it's slightly off-topic but I'm only mentioning this because getting him off the forums is at least a start to getting him the heck away from the community.

I'll be sure to keep a look-out for him and try to get some video evidence up here ASAP (if I do see him again).

7. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

I remember this guy, I have seen him speedhack once as well.
    He really needs to be gotten rid of.

LadyHawk likes this.
  8. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Proofs! No froth talk.

9. barge74

barge74 Haxor

Creilles right