1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Being able to buy mines in the archer shop

Discussion in 'Balance' started by Verzuvius, Jul 27, 2014.

?

Nah, skipping poll...

Poll closed Aug 2, 2014.
  1. ok, np...

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. WTF YOU SON OF B*TCH!!! MEH WANNA VOTE!!!

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

Title.

Both classes can use mines and are using mines.

Maybe it is a bad idea as mines are pretty op...

2. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

Seems a tad unnecessary. Knight shops are already a higher priority than archer shops, so you usually don't find bases that have an archer shop but no knight shop.
    I suppose it would be slightly more convenient to only need to buy things from one shop, but by that logic half of the builder shop should overlap with the knight shop.

3. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Archers can just buy mines in the knight shop? I don't see the point about this thread.

4. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

I just think it is weird that mines are purchased and used by archers the same way. Maybe this was the wrong MINE-thread. Because I think mines are pretty op now when they got buffed. Maybe go back to 80g/mine? :huh?: Or just remove the function to throw the mine. As mines should be planted not thrown away! People just throws mines all over the place and someone will GRIEF! accidentally step on them!

Meh:bison:

Malitha likes this.