1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Being able to pass through the red barrier

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sirpixelot, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this strange bug. I'm currently the only one able to do this for some reason... (Maybe it's cause I kept switching names over and over again... changed my named to Geti and MM several times... but not impersonating.)
    I can carry items across the barrier as well as grab flags and capture halls. I've tested this several times and this is all true. Here's a screenshot of said glitch or bug, had to go into an empty server since the others already started.

screen-13-11-01-22-46-25.png
    As you can see above. I'm currently 50c Tacos. I guessed it was because of name change, but I tried it on another player with a changed name and it didnt work on him... so im not so sure what's happening here.

This bug or glitch can be a bit of a major unfair upperhand glitch that can and will get abused if others discover it.. so yea.... o -o

EDIT: Just restarted my game... and now glitch is fixed... I'll begin more tests on the subject and report on it soon... felt like this needed to be addressed.

Aeroblitzer, MrError and kaizokuroof like this.
  2. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Well.. it's possible if you change your team to -1... but only admins can do that. o-o
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 18, 2013, Original Post Date: Nov 11, 2013 ---
    What I've forgotten to mention btw, is that the glitch can only be done if someone has been killed.. but then grabs a heart before dying. (That's I feel what's happening...)

3. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Guys, this is the bug reports section, not a social forum - make sure any future posts include information regarding the bug. The report also fails to have the correct format, Read the stickies!!!

EDIT: Locked the thread, copied additional information to the report that contains correct formatting. Cheers.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  4. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Ohe noesss... ;w;
    I'll fix that up right nao. :D

kaizokuroof likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.