1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Being Able To Walk Over Blocks

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by LostPix, Aug 22, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

As the title says, the ability to just hold direction button and be able to walk over blocks (stair like) instead of jumping over them all the time which causes unwanted parkour effect bouncing you off blocks, I believe it would add more smoothness and fix some jerky movement issues, it still needs to be tweaked just right so we can still stand on 1x1 blocks.

Duke_Jordan likes this.
  2. Boea

Boea Such Beta

This should be fixxed with MM's latest update, it goes along the lines of "less power in walljumps when holding opposing keys" and "allows you to matrix up walls".

If walls weren't so easily vaulted already I would enjoy this turn of events.

3. Landoo2

Landoo2 Ballista Bolt Thrower

i think it would be boring if you can just run acroos a map while holding the d button..

4. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

No worries you have the grap hook for that :D I would say this update is by far most interesting, before I never played archer but now there is some merit in playing it.

5. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

What the fuck, since maps quickly turn into wasteland you won't, it's supposed to make it easier by not getting stuck on random blocks during combat which should even things out.

6. Landoo2

Landoo2 Ballista Bolt Thrower

i like it to jump... dont know but if you ask me it would eb boring just holding d or a the whole time..

7. Boea

Boea Such Beta

It's not a huge issue, less of an issue with the wallrun update.

It's more of an issue of how an archer goes about rappelling [which in my opinion is dumb], or arrow climbing.
    How Knights bomb jump, or Shield Climb [cheap exploits].
    And if a builder gets around to building ladders.

Mods: Rainbows