1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF Big Riddim Martian[REJECTED]

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by SJD360, Aug 26, 2016.

1. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Map name: Big Riddim Martian
    Gamemode: CTF
    Symmetrical: Yes
    Special features: Shaped after one of my favourite songs, I got really bored and hit a slight wall here, so it's pretty shit. :P
    Map: Map 7 - Big Riddim Martian.png

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    PUNK123 likes this.
  2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

This map seems playable, however the viability of getting the back flags is abit sketchy for me and joop. We understand that mid is a very very strong structure that, once scaled, basically gives you a tower advantage over the defenders on the cliff. We just arent 100% on the prospect of getting the back flag in a short enough amount of time for people to be ok with the map. Basically, whoever gets mid owns this game, and if it takes 15-20 minutes for the mid-owning team to get the back flag then the enemy team will have a really boring and depressing time. Not rejected or accepted right now, we would like some more opinions

EDIT:No opinions and an unlikely to be fun gimmick means it has to be rejected.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    mcrifel likes this.