1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

BIG THANKS TO KAG DEVS!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HA1TER, Jun 14, 2011.

1. HA1TER

HA1TER Shopkeep Stealer

New build=AWSOOOMMMEEEE :D
    I just love how i am blown into pieces!!!But also when i destroy an enemy,no extra bombs :/
    The new "aura" thing around player is cool.Now i can find gold much easier.
    No more stealing of bags :O,i am so happy i could die!
    Negative thing is when 3 guys goes to hell whit bombs it lags that second.Did not try it home whit my PC doh.
    Well,my guess is if you continue to add stuff that we all want we will start to complain about lag etc. :roll:
    Ok,2 much to write,and i said no more big posts XD
    Great great job!I love it more and more!If only every dev could be like you and make so much of great job in so little time...In update list i can see that you have done at least 10 things that people asked!WOW
    Oh one more thing,can u fix that bug when people start to act like F**S?That would be so cool!I would give you 20$ for that :-P
    And one more small thing about the bag,when you reach the limit where you can take the sack there is no way to return it in vault XD I tried to pick it up and to push it whit knight but didnt help...I mean,nothing too bad,just need to be more careful when dropping it!

2. Overlord

Overlord KAG Guard Tester

You know your a successful game developer when you make people happy when they die Good job MM :D

3. MM

MM THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

That's my job :).

4. HA1TER

HA1TER Shopkeep Stealer

Wrong...
    It is your job when you get paid,now it is your hobby :P

5. Lizardheim

Lizardheim Guest

He's paid in happy thoughts.

6. Rockyz

Rockyz Guest

:)

GREAT JOB!

Woah :O

what?

:O You Shouted!

:( So!

:O It's just that your mouth is closed!!!

:) Im Happy :)