1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Bit of a mix up

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Nebuchadnezzar, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar Shopkeep Stealer

Ok, first, I just need my username to be changed to "Nebuchadnezzar" the only difference being capitalization. Hopefully this'll allow me to delete this thread: http://kagforum.com/index.php?threads/nebuchadnezzars-customized-textures.904/

I had created the thread before the update, my kag2d.com account was lowercase and this appears to have mixed up this account with the uppercase version that is the op to the thread. And now I need to delete this so I can make an updated version but I can't. If not possible I guess I just need the thread deleted either way and hopefully capitalize my username at least so it looks nice :D

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

3. Nebuchadnezzar

Ok I did now but I don't see a way to delete my thread, just edit. Just have a couple questions, how do i delete my own thread and may you please capitalize my username as well?

4. Furai

Why do you want to deleted it? I see no point in it. Also, I'll address your nick problem.

5. Nebuchadnezzar

I just wish to be able to create a new thread for the updated versions of the textures I am going to make. Actually I don't know why I just don't edit it, but it seems easier getting rid of all the other posts if possible.

6. Furai

Garciat fixed your nick in kag2d database - it should be now properly capitalised. As for forums, hmmm, I don't know how it works. Got to poke citric about it. Try relogin with capital in front. If it will satisfy you - I can lock that old thread.

7. Nebuchadnezzar

Naw i'll just edit the thread, but as for my username it doesn't even let me login with caps. Did work in kag2d, but every time I try to log in here it switches to lower case. Whenever that can get fixed would be nice :)

8. Furai

As you can see it's been fixed.

9. Nebuchadnezzar

Ok thanks so much :)

10. Furai

Case solved. Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.