1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Engine KAG Blank bars after returning from windows to fullscreen game

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by 8x, Nov 22, 2013.

1. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Category: KAG Client
    Operating system: Windows 7
    Build number: 947 and the former ones (Classic too)
    Description: When you return from the desktop at windows, to fulscreen game, a blank bar appears and the visuals moved downwards.
    Steps to reproduce: When playing fullscreen, press the Windows Key to go to your desktop and, for instance, to open a web browser, then go to your tasks bar and reclick on the KAG icon to go back to the game. Sometimes this happens. In my screen, depending where I click right after i pressed the Windows Key (image 1) it returns me to the game with this glitch if I click on that grey KAG screen or flows normally if I click on the desktop.
    Screenshots/Videos: (the background is modified, dont pay attention to that)
    image1.png
    screen moved.png

Darksteel likes this.
  2. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

I always get this one, it annoys me so much yet I never thought to report it... well, you get a like for reporting it good sir!

3. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

I can confirm. It is random too. I alt tab and just cross my fingers that I don't have to restart my game again.

Only fix for it now is doing full screen but widowed mode.

4. still a thing