1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU Bloempot (Snowy™)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by bloempot, Feb 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bloempot

bloempot Horde Gibber Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from?
    Europe, The Netherlands
    • How often do you play?
    Almost every day, In a week mostly 6-16 hours.
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    On weekdays between 3/4 pm and 2 am (UTC +1) on weekends between 1 pm and 3 am. (May differ per weekend)
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
      • If so, please go into detail about it
    No, I haven’t this would be something new for me.
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
      • If so, ask them to post here
    I don’t know, if I have they’ll post here.
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    There are still plenty of people on the Kag servers that ruin it for other players by insulting them or blowing up their own flag room for example. I just want to make sure that this doesn’t happen. They should learn from their mistake(s) and don’t do it again. Also, it would be great if there were more admins when the game turns f2p.

Why I should be an admin, I think that I’m always calm, friendly and mostly active every day. I don’t rage, I follow the rules and want to make sure others do too. I can find a solution to a problem without anyone getting offended.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I have been around for a long time and have seen a lot of situations where someone is misbehaving in-game and an admin is doing a good job solving the problem.
    • What is your Discord username and tag? You must be on the KAG discord (discord.gg/KAG) if you want to become an admin. Discord will be how you receive real-time assistance calls, as well as an easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
    snowy#0136

2. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Snowy is really nice guy who never got salty over my archer complaints on TDM.
    He also constantly plays TDM, gamemode that does indeed lack moderation in my view, so definitely +1

bloempot likes this.
  3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

+1 nice but doesn't take shit from anyone. Would be a good admin as a combination of firm and fair.

bloempot likes this.
  4. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

+1 totally agree with @Blue_Tiger

Been a good friend of hers for a while now and she's mature, smart and a nice player

bloempot likes this.
  5. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Really active player on the official servers. Even though they're nice, they still don't let niceness take over their admin actions so i'd definitely recommend Snowy. I also have never seen them get salty before. +1

bloempot likes this.
  6. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Accepted, welcome to the team!

bunnie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.