1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

bobba

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by potato14, Jan 6, 2013.

1. potato14

potato14 Shopkeep Stealer

time: right now.

reason: grefing.

sever: get creative.

evidence a video and a screen shot.

-he has been grefing a lot lately he keeps choosing my castles to attack.

screen-13-01-06-11-06-08.png
    </br>--- merged: Jan 6, 2013 4:09 PM ---</br>
    ill get the video as fast as i can but im going skiing for the next days so i cant finish the video and put it on youtube.

2. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

I can confirm this. He was placing blocks to grief. I had built a mansion and he kept on spamming it with blocks. 3 of us tried to stop him, but we lost after 30 minutes. Afterwards, we went underground and sealed it then built a city, but he got in and destroyed it all. And we couldnt kick him cause as soon as it was 4/5 kick votes, he left and rejoined. He griefed for 50+ minutes, because i had given up after fifty and went to ctf while he was still griefing. And he also turned out to be french, which was even more annoying when questioning him.

3. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Still, I need the video. If you have any proofs then post it. If not then don't talk in this thread. I'm still waiting for OP to upload his video.

4. potato14

potato14 Shopkeep Stealer

ok.... i just got my you tube cannel but i will get the video uploaded ill put it up in 1-300000000000000 days ok
    </br>--- merged: Jan 19, 2013 2:30 PM ---</br>
    i just have another question what is the punishment of grefing?

i was thinking i played with him he dident gref i think he stoped.
    5 seconds latter after i wrote that he grefed.
    </br>--- merged: Feb 3, 2013 10:27 PM ---</br>
    you can deleate this disscussian.

5. SirLoading

SirLoading Bison Rider

6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Banned for 2 days.