1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Boulders of death (make server crash)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Ryu, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

Hey, I found a new bug. I was trying Beo's new gold server, experimenting for the first time the new features with other people (night is awesome on multi), when the server crashed. We came back, played... At some point, I decided to try the boulders on the innocent heads of our enemies, but as soon as I launched it, the server crashed. Thinking it was merely a coincidence, I came back on it. But again, when I tried to use a boulder, the server crashed. Tried it two more times, server crashed each time. I'm gonna check if that only affects Beo's server or all the gold ones.

[EDIT] Turns out Beo's the only gold server with boulders enabled. I'll warn him to remove them.

2. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Boulders are too heavy or something, and this makes the game engine/server (not sure which) have a fit in multiplayer.

We tried them on Mole. Never again.