1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

brauk, INKSPASM

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by thebonesauce, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Well, I was told to post up an interesting PM I've gotten from brauk, entitled, "unethical idiots." They were permabanned from the MOLE server for spamming exploding lanterns in their base and blowing them up, killing off their own teams. They were caught again and again, and banned again and again. Finally we had enough and banned them. Their reason for coming onto our server (abusing the blacklist leak bug) and griefing? That they didn't like some of our admins. Now they know I'm an admin on Beo's CTF/WAR/etc, who's to say they won't grief there? Or on the Action server?

[​IMG]

I apologize if you don't handle this, Furai, I just think it's a bit ridiculous to grief and then openly brag about it because, "they think we handle our server badly."

2. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester

I wonder if Furai could take a look at your mailbox and that would as much as proof as an video.

EDIT: This kid wasn't permanned from Beo as well? I remember justi saying that he got banned from there as well.

EDIT2: Bone you should report that message like downburst said, so Admins can read it. Brauk, please stop posting here, I don't know the specific rules for those who admit to grief through forums but I'm pretty sure that neither of us want to start a flame here.

Beef likes this.
  3. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I haven't really been an active admin on Beo's for some time, as Beo's is usually populated in the morning, and I have class all morning.

4. brauk

brauk Catapult Fodder

bonesauce this proves nothing you sent me messages saing you were hiding behind beef in order not to get banned so i would prepare for furai to look at my mailbox and see what you had to say luck trying this it wont work p.s. its a game get over it XD
    </br>--- merged: Aug 24, 2012 11:39 AM ---</br>
    and bonesauce i dont think beo would care about our little arguments as i said nothing against his admins or server but as Moles itself
    i never greif on any other server i only griefed on yours beacause your administrators and players were rude never talked like mature men instead they continued to speak like they were 5 year olds as me and inkspasm really didnt care till we would get greifed all the time and get blamed for it i dont understand why a tower filled with bombs going off when the game was over was a problem i really dont undestand anyway i am an admin on a minecraft server with my own forums ik how a ban process works and your attempt at getting me banned would be looked over on our forums as a person who dosent know how to write anything.

p.s. why does the moles have to act like their all back in elementry school?
    </br>--- merged: Aug 24, 2012 11:47 AM ---</br>
    and since this is an individual ban the admins will tell you it dosent belong here

thebonesauce likes this.
  5. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

lol dude. Don't think we (beo's admins) are against them MOLE's...

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  6. brauk

brauk Catapult Fodder

ik thats why im trying to leave you guys out of this but he keeps drawing you back in for some reason
    :/
    </br>--- merged: Aug 24, 2012 12:45 PM ---</br>
    anyway all i want is for these guys to leave me and inkspasm alone and we wouldnt bug them in the first place but apperently they want me to get them banned which is fine with me good luck with getting out of bieng permbaned bonesauce

7. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I think you didn't got what I meant.

8. brauk

brauk Catapult Fodder

what you mean then

9. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

you can always report posts from conversations so admins can read them.

10. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Griefing on purpose is unacceptable. Banned both for 3 days. If they will rage on forums - feel free to remove their abilities to post here. Also, please don't feed them. Just report threads to moderators.

thebonesauce likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.