1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Bright World [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by 8x, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

8x submitted a new resource:

Bright World - World.png with new designs & colours

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Looks good, but shading of dirt isn't really nice as they are all placed on each other :|

3. GreenLich

GreenLich Catapult Fodder

his right. and personally i dont like the light green for the stones blocks, i prefer a light blue that goes with a light brown for the dirt. aslo you kept the texture of the grass/ doors and other thing. it's strange to have a green stones blocks just next to grey stones doors. but i like the effects (lightning/shadow) some little problem but still a good texture pack.

4. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

5. 8x

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.