1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Broth. Because we can.

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Fellere825, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Have you ever felt out of place in the current King Arthur's Gold community? Have you ever grown tired of people yelling at you for doing things against the norm? Well I might, probably, maybe, somewhat have a place for you. While every other clan needs obedient soldiers; what I need are a group of thinkers. Because while others may look down upon us this is a place for thinkers not mindless soldiers based upon slaughter but philosophers, artists, musicians, everyone who will make the King Arthur's Gold experience cultured.

If you want to join you must pass a simple test of mine. Answer this question in a way that fascinates me that also illustrates your personality and I will "consider" your enrollment into Broth. Because we can. (And yes the whole clan name is Broth. Because we can.)

If you were approached by a living pig, what would you do with said pig? If Muslim you were approached by a living cow, what would you do with said cow? If you were Indian what would you do if you were approached by a living goat?

Our current members are:
    Makmoud98
    Ninjaflood
    Kububv
    and me

We are currently gathering more people.

We intend to be a competitive clan for beta KAG.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  2. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

First I would inject it with heroin, then wait. Later, I would rip off its skin and turn it into an umbrella to protect me from bombs being lobbed from the sky. After that, I would bake the rest of it in the oven, and eat about twenty-five percent of it. The rest would be given to my good friend Fellere, where he would turn it into some good broth to buy from the quarters. Don't fuck with Fellere.
    ~Broth. Because we can.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  3. Kububv

Kububv Drill Rusher
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I would ask the pig, point blank, "What is your purpose in this world?" and wait for its answer. Depending on its answer, I would either nod respectfully and walk away or just walk away.

4. wtf is this rip off of MCrypa's clan?

5. Fellere825

Why hello good sir. I do not understand why you take a minute of your time each time I post something to criticize my actions but I will answer you this in response to your question. Do I look like I have any idea who that is? Do I look like the type of person who does anything on here other then find ways to have fun? Don't be so serious good sir. This is all in good fun for the answer to all wtf why questions are in the title of the clan. It is simply because we can. So good day Mr, EJ. I still do not understand why you use any of your precious time to criticize me yet in all honesty. I don't give a fuck. So peace out man :) and who the hell is MCrypa?

6. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

A quick search tells me that MCrypa is some random in [BoW] who's avatar is a (labelled) bowl of broth.
    Aside from that, I have no idea what Ej is talking about.

I'm not interested in joining, but if I were approached by a pig I would use a trampoline cannon while holding it to see if it explodes.

And what would an Indian Muslim come across? :huh?:

7. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

Happy to see a clan dedicated to the un-wanted Kag 12 year olds:-)

8. Fellere825

Hello good sir I do not believe your post is relevant in any way shape or form. I apologize if it is because of the lack of substance from your message, or the lack of adequate reasoning being illustrated, however I fail to understand the reasoning behind your post? Was it to garner likes for your brilliant wit and/or humor? Or was it to garner followers for your own clan of which I see having issues of it's own? Or was it something completely unrelated and that your snide sense of humor compelled you to make such a remark. Well good sir. Whatever your reason for posting a message on here, have a good day. And a piece of advice good sir if you do not understand something or feel in any way shape or form that you enjoy making fun of others then I advise you to become more informed in the future and abstain from making attempts of humor at the cost of another individual.

Also in response to Apron they would come across a goat good sir.

9. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

What. You've just went completely overboard dude I dont need a damn reply the size of a book. I was actually congradulating you for accepting the Kag players that find it difficult to find a clan. Wasnt being rude in any way, sorry to offend but still well done.
    But why act like a prick, when you dont know the reasoning for a post. Lel, cya.

10. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

I don't have words to describe how badly you're coming off.
    So I'll outsource my reaction. @Yagger

11. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

[​IMG]

12. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Hi @Fellere825, some work for you!

• Can you add a member list ?
    • Social/casual clan or competitive ?
    • Beta/classic ?

Good luck with your group!

13. Fellere825

Will do good sir

14. I would most likely skin the pig, then
    Cut Pork Skin Into Pork Squares.

Next I would boil them, then chill them. I would then next cut the fat off. Promptly frying them afterwards, I would season them with humpback whale spit. The pork rinds are an offering to our great broth god, Fellere.

15. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

BROTH BRO 4 LIFE

16. -SoL- Sgt J.Pixel (aka joshua4637)
    If you were approached by a living pig, what would you do with said pig? If Muslim you were approached by a living cow, what would you do with said cow? If you were Indian what would you do if you were approached by a living goat?

1: I'd try to domesticate it, and if I failed. Probrably shoot a fire arrow at him assuming I had some and if I didnt id just walk away and leave the pig to be (also this has no relavence to KAG but hey if its answers you want I'll give you honest ones)

2: Well if the wasn't from my own country because I dont believe muslims can eat non muslim beef I would leave him be and go ahead on my way. But if it was muslim I'd take him home and domesticate him if I could and if not give him to a family member or a woman's parents who I'd like to merry as a sign that I will devote my service to them.

3. This is a tough one. I think indians can eat goat but a goat is a good source of milk and cheese which I like so I would domesticate and make me some nice fresh milk and cheese ^_^...

I hope these answers please you...

17. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

@Fellere825 I'd just like to say that the way you place things in front of people and lay out the bits and pieces of their words then rebuild what they said in a way that makes them actually think...is impressive. Keep marching forward good sir! You look like a damn good leader to me.

18. kostasfighter13

kostasfighter13 Horde Gibber

Im interested in joining

19. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

Just a piece of advice, @Fellere825. You have a few people who tried to join your clan. You probably should reply to them to tell them if they made it. Don't just leave them hanging.

All the best with your clan.