1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 151 released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Sep 16, 2011.

1. MM

MM THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Good job. :)

3. kiro

kiro Garde KAG Donator Tester

I didn't expect the update so soon ! Great :D

Bugs :
    - Knights can still destroy open doors if they're damaged
    - Sorting the servers doesn't work

And what is the "block cursor" please ?

4. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

You screwed the Linux version, I can't run it after update xD I'm gonna describe the problem in few minutes in proper forums category.

Lord_Drakaien likes this.
  5. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I believe he's referring to the white box you see when you're targeting a block.

The new server browser is rad- just in time, too, since things are going to start kicking up pretty soon.

6. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Note: we're very very aware that there are issues, hotfixing asap :)

7. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

Great work King Arthur ;)

8. Darklight

Darklight Shipwright

so like the game just updated again and now the lag is simply impossible right from the menu it's like 4 FPS >_>

9. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

That randomly happens... Some days I have it decide to not like me... Just try again

10. kiro

Sometimes we can't put backwall or ladders for no reason.

For exemple, I can't place a wall here :
    [​IMG]

11. Lord_Drakaien

Lord_Drakaien Shipwright

Use Windows :*

12. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

I have a feeling random hits happen...I was going to jump some dirt blocks and I am sure no enemy was near me and I did not got hit by any arrow, but I lost a heart and got knocked back like I got shielded O.o

13. Bene

Bene Free cookies for everyone! ☭ Donator Tester

There's a bug in the chat. It only scrolls down in minimized mode if you opened it once.

14. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

Fantastic update. Keep up the awesome work.

15. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

@bene: cheers logged and hopefully fixed over the weekend.
    @laurentiu: that's odd, I didn't notice anything like that last night..
    @Kiro: that's because of the way support propagates, something I'd love to fix.. You know how you can't build background wall 3 tiles out? Look at how many tiles out from the nearest support to the ground that is - 3 tiles. We'll try to find some other way of doing it.
    @Darklight: People seem to get odd issues with that - it renders at 20-40 fps on a 7 year old laptop with a 64MB video card though so it's certainly something your end.

16. kiro

Geti, I also had some "legit" players reporting random deaths. I asked them if it was a death by falling rocks, they told me they just jumped with no enemy around and died. :/

Also, we often "kill ourselfves" with bombs (I think the message is "Kiro gibbed Kiro into pieces"), even though that's not our bomb :)

17. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

The unable to build thingy has happened since build 142. You can counter it by making ladders and then stone background, and then deleting the ladders. Anyways it should be fixed.

18. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

I have a strange lag too, and I honestly experience sudden death or sudden hit without any enemy around.

19. Geti

@laurentiu and kiro: I wasn't saying I didn't believe you, I was just confused at what might be causing it. I'll pass on the information at the next available point in time (though feel free to remind MM on IRC if he drops in).

@cagar: Not sure what's going on with the camera lag, is it when you move the mouse quickly or what?

20. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

Unscientific claim but it seems to me that KAG linux server 151 is using (and by implication leaking :P) more RAM than usual. Wonder if there's a way of comparing/contrasting with earlier versions