1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 158 released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Sep 24, 2011.

1. MM

MM THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Oh this was a bad one. It seems like the big guys, like us and Apple are having problems these days :). But I was faster to fix it!
    I noticed the amount of players online suddenly dropped so something was wrong. Servers and clients have to patch. Please restart to auto-update.

Changes 157-158:

- fixed not being able to connect to server after some time of server running​

2. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

It may be me but it seems there are still problems. For example I played fine and suddenly lag, like jerky.

3. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Disconnects are happening again.

sj67 likes this.
  4. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

I was wondering the the low playercount :p

sj67 likes this.
  5. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

Glitch: If you destroy a drawbridge that was on castle background, you gain 10 wood, but lose 2 stone. Tested on two different servers last night.

6. Miczu

Miczu Shopkeep Stealer

Would be nice if a team lose playing 6 on 8, new game would start 7 vs 7 not still 6 on 8 of them...

Is it THAT hard to force move somebody if game isn't balanced on start?

You rage quit from this, will it be 5 vs 8? Lack of this mechanics really can make ppl not want to play this game again...

7. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Mods will be trying to even the teams most of the time, as compensation, but I agree :/

sj67 likes this.
  8. Miczu

Miczu Shopkeep Stealer

If you could properly measure teams overall skill and balance it around that you could make game more fun. Maybe it isn't too intuitive, but if game is balance YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE, you can tell when you play better. In this way work many fps games (I was active CS 1.6 modder a while back) and other games with matchmaking (maybe not the best MM, but I play League of Legends and most of the time you can carry if you tryhard).

I feel many times that I just don't make a difference in this game no mater how good I play (well made as builder on middle hill many one way 5 block walls and give our team an edge for attacking but after 5 min enemy rushed us with more ppl then us [did I said I hate afk's in base and lack of ballancing?])