1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Build 228] People Keep Getting Banned From My Server

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by ThePostman, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThePostman

ThePostman Shipwright

For some reason, people will get banned from my server. I thought it was high pings at first, but that's not the issue since I set the max ping to 450 and the people who are getting banned have under that ping.

I'm not exactly sure why they are getting banned. Does anyone have any clue? It's an automatic ban and it's not lifted for ten minutes. Do I need to set the max ping higher? Is that still an issue but the pings displayed on the server aren't accurate?

Thanks.

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

It's not your fault and it's not an issue with pings, it's an issue with the current build. You just need to reset your server in order to clear the bans. Apart from that there isn't much you can do. Bans have been really bug in this build.

Noburu likes this.
  3. ThePostman

ThePostman Shipwright

I knew about the resetting the server to clear the bans, thanks for telling me about the bug, though. I'm sure it'll get better with later releases. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.