1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Build screen is messed up (the one which you activate when pressing F)

Discussion in 'Help' started by qwartse, Apr 15, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. qwartse

qwartse Catapult Fodder

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=249359533
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=249360106
    So there's this thing. It happened on Aphelions Roleplay. Don't know if it is a server glitch or if the mod didn't download correctly? oh and is it normal to have to download the mod every time you come back to a modded server? I would think the mod would stay on your computer once downloaded, but every time I want to join a mod server again I have to re download, even if I was just on that server.

2. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I can confirm that this issue is unrelated to my mod.

3. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

@Aphelion3371
    That happened when I went on your server when I played on Shiprekt just before.

4. qwartse

qwartse Catapult Fodder

^YES that is probably it. Once I started playing Shipshrekt it started doing that.

5. ryankyan

ryankyan Catapult Fodder

Any fix yet?

6. austinthus

austinthus Horde Gibber

Happened to me as well. Really limits builder's gameplay options. I also noticed that in the mage's "F" menu, the special orbs all look like arrows. Although whether that's been there forever or not is beyond me. I never really paid attention to it.

7. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

You can fix this issue by going into any Death Match server, and then going back to his role playing server. It fixes the builder menu, but you have to do that every time you log back out and back in again.

8. qwartse

qwartse Catapult Fodder

Thanks

9. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

I confirm this bug, people often comes and say 'how do i move' and say that I frozen them, while it's just a script error ( Red circle around them ).
    I tell them to go to an another CTF server and to come back once they joined, they sometimes still have the issue, I finally tell them to remove the mods folder and to restart the game, joining a CTF and joining Fun CTF just after, and it works.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey