1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Builder is too fat!

Discussion in 'Balance' started by Verzuvius, Aug 28, 2014.

?

Builder is too fat?

1. Yes, please fix!

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. No, I like pigs!

22 vote(s)
    91.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

Builders got no armor - they got 3 heart as life total.

Archers got a leather armor - they got 2 hearts as life total.

Ok, they maybe not got armor but still, builders should have 2 or even 1 hearts as life total. Builders are for building things not running around and fight with builders and drills!

It would be funny if they got just 1 heart as the team had to protect it more frequently from arrow rain and bombs.

Builders are not supposed to be a soloing/mole/boulder tossing/fat pig.

I just think it dosen't make sense. Though, it maybe shouldn't make sense...

2. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

This would be horrible! Only having one heart would make it impossible to do anything on the front lines. Try playing builder some before posting about balance issues. #lostrespect

3. Aurora-

Aurora- Shopkeep Stealer

How would builders survive up front helping knights advance with just one heart? :huh?:. If anything this would just promote builders to remain behind their walls and not help the team win the game.

4. I think the OP doesn't make sense.

RadioActive and Asu like this.
  5. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

tt.png
    Compare the body weight

6. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Dude, get off the builder's back. He lost 5 pixels of weight 4 patches ago. Jeez.

But seriously, why is this even a thread?

7. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

That poor builder, worked out, slimmed the fuck up, and people are still nagging at him to lose weight! Builder's have a sensitive body image, you know!

8. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

They're really just soft fellas. Sweethearts.

9. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

[​IMG]

LETS RAPE THOSE KNIGHTS!!! (seriously, builders are not warriors)

10. If you post a video of a builder effectively tanking knights in combat (without boulders) then I may begin to consider your suggestion.. but probably not.

11. Would you like to make archers one hit knights too?

12. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

I'm sorry, but I'm inclined to disagree with a suggestion that would allow Builders to get killed by two arrows or one stab.

Also, using the realism/logic argument does not work in videogames, especially not one that already has shield parachutes, stupidly efficient grappling hooks, using bombs to propel yourself long distances, surviving being shot out of a catapult, etc.

Follow the Rule of Fun.

Auburn, dayleaf and Yagger like this.
  13. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Builders are already rape-magnets in the frontlines. Why the heck do you want them to have 1 heart?

14. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

To show you that no one really likes it, there is only one vote for yes, and that is most likely the OP.

Verz seems to be the new Dupolas (correct me if I am using the term incorrectly), giving crap suggestions.
    Verz, sorry, but you need to getgud before you can make suggestions that can screw up the whole balance of the game.

15. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

I am gud, almost 700 hours of game time.

16. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Yeah thats cause I've never seen you ing.

Verz try thinking of something that is "worthwhile" before making me take time to read this.

17. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

You don't have to read this and who knows maybe some day I will come up with a good idea, please let me post my ideas that maybe are good and useful.

@Galen, please lock thread. There is nothing useful anymore with this thread. Thanks.

18. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Just saying you should think before posting.

19. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

That's what I am doing. If I wouldn't do that I would probably suggest something that already been suggested.

20. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Locked as per request of OP.

Pizza likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.