1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Builder only mod for CTF

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Colargolator, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

Hello!
    I know nothing about modding and I would need a builder only mod for CTF to organize some event. Can someone help me on this? I hope it's not too complicated :P

2. Thermal

Thermal Excuse me while I kiss the sky ☁ Donator

@wormy , I believe you can help

3. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

4. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

https://forum.thd.vg/threads/want-to-be-in-my-next-video.23949/page-4#post-355303
    here it is.
    btw, that mod wasn't really a normal builder-only thing because builders were also able to use satchels and kegs (Swine wanted it to be that way back then), besides I'm almost sure that the amount of ressources u get from the start is double and I think we made that to encourage building.
    Let me be honest with you people, I may not be able to edit that one, improve it or/and make a new better one (even though I really do like the concept of recreating a much better one.) and that's why:
    1] due to school taking away all my free time.
    (studying from 8 am to 6 pm then I need 2 hours for homework + 1~3 hours to revise for tomorrow... -cruel life yeah I know-)
    2] because I won't have access to my PC for a whole year till this school year ends.
    I might connect to forums from time to time (using my phone) but this means that I will be 90% less active and that I won't be on for more than 5 mins till I regain access to my PC.

5. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Are you asking for a mod which literally just makes sure no-one can be any class but builder? Would knight shops/archer shops be required even tho knights/archers aren't allowed?

6. Colargolator

Thank you blackjoker, I think this suits almost perfectly what I wanted, I will test this one ;)

Yes, but it seems blackjoker's mod will be fine for this purpose! Effectively knight/archer wouldnt be needed.

Pirate-Rob likes this.
  7. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Hey, I'd love to get the whole builder wars thing going again. You have certain plans? Even though we only played for one night it was a ton of fun!

8. Colargolator

I will organize a tournament with this soon, you will be free to join ;)

TheDirtySwine likes this.