1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Builder Targeting bug

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Klokinator, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

So the builder does in fact target things more accurately, however now he likes to attack saws instead of the tree behind them.

Category: KAG Client
    Operating system: Windows 7
    Build number: 1215
    Description: When you first place a saw in front of a tree, you will likely not encounter this bug. I always encounter it after walking away from a tree that has a saw underneath it, and I can fix it by picking up and dropping the saw really quickly.
    Steps to reproduce: I'm not exactly certain. It's been happening every other match, and I think so far it's only happened in CTF. I walk up to a tree that has a saw under it, and when I aim at the tree, no matter where I aim except a teeny little spot, I keep attacking the saw instead. I tried to replicate it for a video just now but I couldn't. Maybe I'll luck out when I'm recording sometime soon or something.
    Screenshots/Videos: None for now.

2. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

I've counter-acted this change by actually aiming near the bottom of the tree, aiming upwards doesn't work like it used to. Try doing that.

3. dinotree

dinotree Shark Slayer

While im smashing the tree i pick up the saw and then put it down while still smashing the tree. works for me

rymcd likes this.
  4. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Confirmed, should be fixed next build.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.