1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Builder Wars Official Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDirtySwine, Mar 13, 2016.

1. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

@blackjoker77777 @Vamist and I have developed a new gamemode known as Builder Wars

This gamemode is builders only! It allows builders to use the mounted bow, explosives, and even mechanisms! Builders don't have to worry about knights or archers, which allows for a lot more chaotic gameplay. I've spent hours laughing my head off at all the silliness that ensues.

This thread is for discussing your thoughts on balance, and it's also for making suggestions. We'd love to hear what you have to say and we look forward to enhancing your Builder Wars experience!

Vamist and blackjoker77777 like this.
  2. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

@Verrazano @Skinney Can you send us the files for your attack and defend mod? We currently have mechanisms installed, but would rather use your simplified version.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 8, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 13, 2016 ---
    Was considering reviving this with the juggernaut mod. Would anyone be interested?

3. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Hey swine, It's good to see you back, and it's good to have more mods showing up, It keeps the community growin' :wink:

TheDirtySwine and ValiantVoyager like this.