1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Building Big

Discussion in 'Archive' started by BigBaller, Feb 15, 2014.

1. BigBaller

BigBaller Catapult Fodder

I'm not sure if this would count as a bug because I've dealt with this in the beta for a while.
    I'm building up around my flag, suddenly my guys falls for a second and I'm in an enclosed by my walls that I just put up.

Could this be an due to my connection to the game?
    or is the game just built this way... ::(:
    Has this happened to anyone else?
    Are we all sick of it? (Yes)or(Yes)

Kazaco: Longstanding issue that cannot be fixed, or would have been fixed by now. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2015
  2. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

This bug is so old that it's been since classic. For over 2 years I'd say, since KAG is created.

3. Sgnt_Sneeky-Pants

Sgnt_Sneeky-Pants Insanity Incarnate Donator

You mean like you get sucked through the blocks and spit out elsewhere? If so, that happens to everyone. Stupid wannabe Mario World blocks...

4. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

Lots of buggy interactions occur when a block is placed onto a blob. Try to avoid standing on the area you're building on, as block placement has a delay, if you have a higher ping.

Next time, try to use a more topic-appropriate title, it makes no sense compared to the topic.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  5. Sgnt_Sneeky-Pants

Sgnt_Sneeky-Pants Insanity Incarnate Donator

I'm fairly certain he meant Bug rather than big. It is a confusing typo though.

Trumbles likes this.
  6. BigBaller

BigBaller Catapult Fodder

I'm not creating a conversation about helping tips on how to avoid it. I am wondering if this is a fixable bug and stating that I am sick of breaking blocks because people fell into the enclosure.

7. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

I highly doubt it'll ever be fixed, it's such a long-standing issue, that if it were easily fixed, it would have been already. I'm really sorry, but that's pretty much all there is to it.