1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Butterscotch (Butter) [ACCEPTED]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by butterscotch, Sep 6, 2017.

• Which continent are you from?: Australia

• How often do you play?: Up to 2 hours on week days, 1-5 hours on weekends.

• What times are you usually available?: 19:00-Stupid hours of the morning (UTC +10)

• Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well): N/A

• Do you have any recommendations from Guards, Official KAG Server Admins, server owners or other notable people?
      • If so, ask them to post here: @toffie0

• Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?: I've got pretty decent reasoning skills. I'm decent with people and defusing tense situations. I'm pretty familiar with the community, so it's fairly easy for me to understand the context for any issues that may arise between players. I've got a firm understanding of the game and it's mechanics. I'm see people stuffing around and griefing fairly often at early hours of the morning after all the admins have gone to sleep, so I think I could cover times of day that other admins cannot.

• Any other information you think might be relevant?: No, not really

• Your Discord nick#number - Discord will be how you will receive realtime assistance calls, as well as a easy way to contact other Official Server Admins: butterscotch#3302
    Thanks for reading!

1. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

+1

Has been more active of late, and I believe will be more active again if received admin. Overall is a nice, caring and non-bias person and for that, he has earnt my respect. I have never seen him angered and always has a level-head. He gets things done. Nothing bad to say about him really, his that good.

butterscotch likes this.
  2. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Funny guy, has an aura of friendly around him and never seen him become angered.

butterscotch likes this.
  3. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

+1 Cool and mature

butterscotch likes this.
  4. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

From all my time here, I don't think I've ever seen them once angry ingame or out. We also need more AUS.

+1

101i and butterscotch like this.
  5. Warcrime

Warcrime Shark Slayer

Good dude, right sort of person to have on your side

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    butterscotch likes this.
  6. AvadaKedav

AvadaKedav Bison Rider Staff Alumni Donator

+1 mature, funny guy who in my opinion should fit the job nicely

butterscotch likes this.
  7. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Eww.

Speaking as a brother, Butter is basically me but with few of my sexy & redeeming virtues. :heart::r_flex::smug::flex::heart:

Case in point, he rarely (if ever) loses his temper; moreover he has an annoying talent for level-headed analysis which, when combined with a pretty decent sense of humour and empathy, makes him adept beyond his age when it comes to untangling messy situations.

In other words, he's completely unfit for the job on account of being insufficiently self-serving or egotistical. His shoes polish up so bright it makes me sick just thinking of all the goodie-two-shoe-ed-ness they represent.

+1

Yagger, Stevedog and butterscotch like this.
  8. Definite +1. He has shown to have a great personality, gets along great with everyone (I'm yet to see someone who he doesn't get along with) and would make a great admin, someone who can follow in the great FuzzyBlueBaron's steps.

butterscotch likes this.
  9. Alpha-Penguin

Alpha-Penguin Bison Rider

Yeeeeee. Good luck man, you deserve this 100%. Very mature, active, and great role model.

butterscotch likes this.
  10. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Accepted. Furai will update the servers and your forums account tomorrow.

epsilon and butterscotch like this.