1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows buying more then 1 blueprints! [reported]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by master-chief, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. master-chief

master-chief Arsonist

Category: kag server
    Operating system: im not sure if it will do this on anything but windows as thats the only thing i have
    Build number: this has been in a long time so i cant remember the last build number
    Steps to reproduce: just buy something from the trader with a lot of gold in your inventory and you will buy as many of that blueprint as your gold
    will let you Screenshots/Videos:
    what this glich does is make you wast gold by useing it all up on makeing copys of the blueprint you were buying, and is bad for the game as it ruins the fun in doing so.

norill and kaizokuroof like this.
  2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hi,

I have confirmed this in the latest current build, however in the future, please make sure to include a build number, this is so we can know when the issue was first reported, as it may have been some code in the update or related to that builds update - it really helps the devs crunch those bugs, and allows them more time to develop sexy new features for us to salivate over :p

Thanking you! :B)::thumbs_up::yes: Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.