1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Can I change the screen resolution?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Rubberneck, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Rubberneck

Rubberneck Shipwright

The title says it all.

My monitor's native resolution is 1366x768, which clips the bottom of the game window. It's quite frustrating. I did a search and tried following the procedure I found in this thread but the width and height values don't exist, and adding them didn't work either.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

2. kiro

kiro Garde KAG Donator Tester

Launch the game, go to Setup, change the resolution.

Or I don't understand your question :D

Beef likes this.
  3. Rubberneck

Rubberneck Shipwright

I actually found the option a few seconds after creating this thread. I really should pay more attention.

Thanks for the help all the same.

4. damaskoschris

damaskoschris Catapult Fodder

Hi, in my case the game loads, BUT I can only see the top left quarter on my screen. Any suggestions on how to change the resolution before I start the game? here's no configurations panel before launch.

5. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

Click on Setup in the launcher.

Coookie likes this.
  6. Coookie

Coookie Shopkeep Stealer

GUYS:

Read the rules, do the effort to *search* buttons on your screen, and if you really don't find, search on the forums thanks to the search bar in top-right of your forum screen. Stop taking place in forums for something really stupid ...
    </br>--- merged: Apr 17, 2013 7:27 AM ---</br>
    I mean something that is evident!!!

Also if you don't find, ya, you can ask an mod or admin. OR if noone can help you, make a thread, present your problem with images or big descriptions and then you gonna get helped. Really!

- Coookieh. (Ya, my signature, but it's boring :>:(:)