1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Can i get our clan page back?

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by TheBlackDog, Oct 14, 2013.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. TheBlackDog

TheBlackDog Base Burner

Hey guys.
    I just have a small question, I recently noticed that the [KIL] clan page, which was found here: https://forum.kag2d.com/social-forums/king’s-immortal-legion-kil-recruiting.745/
    has been deleted, and I can understand why because there wasn't any activity in the threads for a while, but im also disappointed that I didnt get a PM from one of the admins, which annoys me.

I was wondering if there is any chance of getting the page back up so we can use it again. There was a lot of effort and time put into the # amount of threads on the page, and I put a lot of effort into the page itself, and there was a lot of valuable info there as well. It would be a shame if its not retrievable, and all went to waste :QQ:

If it is retrievable, there will be more activity on it if its put back up, I promise :)
    I was actually in the process of making a new thread anyway, but right now, it cant go anywhere :(

Thanks, TBD

2. foxstar

foxstar Ballista Bolt Thrower

True now I need to make the long arche tips again...

3. TheBlackDog

TheBlackDog Base Burner

Yea, but we all put something into that :(

4. sinnertie

sinnertie Ministry of Hatred Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

The rules clearly state that:
    "...Any clan that has had no activity in over a month will be deleted (make at least 1 initial thread, when creating the clan-- if you can't put any effort into your clan page, then we'll just delete it)."
    There wasn't any message for over a month so please consider if you will still have enough time to put some work on it. If admins actually restore your clan page and you will make only few posts and leave it again it won't make any sense. I am sure however that you can get back your valuable information.

5. TheBlackDog

TheBlackDog Base Burner

Yea, Ive sent a message to the group. There will be activity on it, im sure. We will all put some effort in. I think the main reason no one posted for a while is that us leaders of the clan didnt encourage people to post and didnt post ourselves. I also went AFK for a little while, as I was playing other games and had other duties to attend to.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 22, 2013, Original Post Date: Oct 14, 2013 ---
    Could u possibly pass this on to the admins?

6. sinnertie

sinnertie Ministry of Hatred Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I am pretty sure that they seen this topic already. You can always PM them - people with red nickname - or simply alert them writing their name like that: @Kouji
    Anyway I will make sure that one of them will actually take a look here.

7. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I can get you access to the threads so you can copy stuff, but you'll need to remake the threads and groups themselves. That can't be undone.

I'll also need the name of the thread, or at least a key word in the thread + title of the author if you want said copies.

8. TheBlackDog

TheBlackDog Base Burner

Ah fuck. I think we had 20-30 odd threads there, wont be able to remember every one. So you are saying that the page itself, in its entirety, cannot be restored? Only the actual description of the page? Or nothing at all?

9. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Nothing at all, but I can recover the text from threads.

10. TheBlackDog

TheBlackDog Base Burner

Ok then. Well I will have to pause the discussion for now. I need to think about what to do next, whether its worth redoing the page and getting the threads redone, or nvm about it. It would just be good to have the page there, ya know? To represent [KIL] and the effort I put into the page itself, also the effort that was put into the threads by everyone. Ill talk to the guys.
    I might end up joining another clan

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97