1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Can u unlink this nickname with my steam acc?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Ninth, Nov 24, 2013.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Ninth

Ninth Catapult Fodder

Hi. I want to unlink this name with my steam nickname. So i will have variable nickname, non - constant in brackents (Ninth). And i can change my nick at any time i want, like normaly at any steam game. Can u help me?

2. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I'm not sure if this will help, but if you press the home button and type /cl_name (the name you want here), then your name will change.

3. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

I'm pretty sure he wants to be able to go around and impersonate people...

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

No, changing your account name is not allowed under normal circumstances - just like on steam you have a constant name you have to log in with to get your games and be banned with VAC, you have a kag username to get access to the game and get banned for hacking/griefing. If people could just change their username at will it would be impossible to police and we'd have even more griefers and hackers.

5. Superblackcat

A donation?

6. Superblackcat

You donate, and then as a favor, because of the donation, they change your name for you.

7. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

No idea, email support.

8. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

I remember donating were allowing username changing. Ask Shadlington by PM / Profile.

9. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

Yup. I donated and changed my name. Just had to PM Shad.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey