1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Cannot change default head while staying in your own server

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Tsilliev, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Other people have experienced this as well. You join your own server you have default head, you cannot change it, I login as admin,try to change my head suicide,change team, quit,join again, same default head for both male and female.
    If I join another server I have my chosen head.

Kazaco: Works for me in the current build. Send me a PM if anybody is having problems. Cheers, locked!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Are you sure, because I have no problems doing this on my server. Please also make sure you stick to the bug report guide, found here: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/how-to-report-a-bug.13311/

By own server, do you mean a local game? or a server you're hosting on the same PC, some more clarification would be good, thanks =))

3. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Server in the masterlist where other players from kag join and its from my PC. Thanks for replying. I thought of following the bug report not sure why I didnt :D
    KAG Server
    Windows
    Current Build
    Steps to reproduce: Host a server and join your server from connect to 127.0.0.1:50301, you should see your name white with default head, if you go to settings, selected head will be the one that you are always with (not default), but even so you are still with default head and if you try to change to another head, you still have default head. Let me make a quick video.

In the video I join my server which is online in the masterlist and you can see players, you will see that I am with default head and that I am changing gender with another head but still spawns me with default head of female gender, after that I join another server not mine, and I can switch to my head without problems.
    Video

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
    kaizokuroof likes this.
  4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Heads are kinda strange with local servers in general, I wouldn't really call it high priority though; 99% of online servers aren't played from the box they're hosted on anyway. I'll put it on the list regardless so it gets looked at "some time"

5. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.