1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Cannot find any servers when I could before.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Xanderon, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Xanderon

Xanderon Ballista Bolt Thrower

Hi. As you can tell from the title, I am unable to find any servers to connect too. Normally I would think that I was in an area with no servers, but I have been able to find and connect to many different servers before. Basically, whenever I log in and go the browse servers option(I have tried quick join as well) it says that there are zero out of zero servers. I have tried to fiddle with the server options but could not get any servers to appear. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times, with still no servers appearing. I would appreciate the help if anyone knows whats going on. Sorry if its a little hard to understand. Also, not sure if it matters but I have bought the gold version.

2. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

What build number is shown in the lower right hand corner of your client window?

3. Xanderon

Xanderon Ballista Bolt Thrower

It says, Build 428

4. Beepo

Beepo Asian Faggot Donator
    1. Delta Force - Delta

5. I had the same problem and i did what Beepo said but it still doesn't work!?

6. Beepo

Beepo Asian Faggot Donator
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Sometimes, it could be your anti-virus. Try to disable Fire Wall.

7. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator