1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Cannot select Red Team

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Danikah, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Danikah

Danikah Guest

So, I decided to make a Zombie gamemode for KAG (okay, I cannot get the infected survivors to join the zombies, but still). Everything went okay (except the map, but that's because the changed colours for the blocks), but one thing: the RED team (the zombies) couldn't be choosen, and when I get to play as them, I couldn't spawn. The zombies also had a tent, the survivors win when they survived long enough, the spawntime was okay, so, everything was okay, except the red team.

Can any of you help? If necessary I upload the ruleset too, but I wanted to upload it in secret D:

2. MM

MM THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Post the rules file please.

3. Danikah

Danikah Guest

I fixed it already :D
    But a new problem appeared: even though I set the Blue Teams unit_count to 5, the blue team still get 999 survivor.
    It should be 25, because the team with the lowest member count has 5 member. (and 5 *5 = 25, duh).
    But I think I'll leave it there with 999 survivor, because:
    1. The time the survivors must survive is very high
    2. And with roughly 10 HUMAN players on each team, that 999 will be lost too soon.

Edit: Goddamnit, I feel stupid now... Didn't know that the rules don't apply to the first round...