1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Can't access game or website.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by amuffinattack, Dec 7, 2011.

1. amuffinattack

amuffinattack Bison Rider

I can't seem to get into the game, it says that it can not connect to master server and my internet is fine. Now i am guessing this is something going on on the games end since i can't get on the website, but i can't seem to find anything about this on the forums which makes me think it might be something on my end. Is it just me or is it a server issue?

EDIT: Ok guys this was answered for me, you can close it/delete it. Thank you!

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Whole machine where Master Server and kag2d.com stand is now down due to maintenance. It should be back up in 1-3 hours.

3. amuffinattack

amuffinattack Bison Rider

ok thank you, just wanted to make sure!

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Everything should work now. :)

5. Yekkers

Yekkers Shipwright

Still doesnt work for me :(

6. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Nope still down Furai.

7. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Hi,

I am the server administrator for THD, please try the site and game again now - post back here if you are still having issues and include any details you can about the type of issue you are having/error messages/etc

Yekkers and illu like this.
  8. HA1TER

HA1TER Shopkeep Stealer

Attached Files:

9. DUZ

DUZ Horde Gibber Tester

Some ppl from Brazil can't access kag2d.com and/or login in the game. (load the soldat lobby too)
    Just reporting. :oops:

10. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Is it just me or do all games have a bad ping in the lobby and don't show up a minimap since the downtime?

The servers themselves are fine when I join, but the lobby shows them with horrible ping and no minimap. (fast join option gives me no servers anymore cause of the high ping)

DUZ likes this.