1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Can't access premium features?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by kai200, Jul 30, 2013.

1. kai200

kai200 Catapult Fodder

Maybe I'm crazy, or just don't know what I'm doing, but for some reason when I bring up KaG, and try to do solo, the only options I have are sandbox and challenge; I'm missing zombie mode and the tutorial. I downloaded it from the website, and am just a little confused by what's going on?

2. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

I'm honestly tired of explaining stuff, perhaps another person can explain, but I'll give you a confusing statement. That was KAG classic, which was the alpha version and now free, and you are playing KAG beta, and the the entire multiplayer is only for premiums.
    E: In other words, no zombies for a while.

3. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Jlordo is correct. There are two different games, with two different downloads. KAG Classic, which is now free, includes a few tutorials and zombie mode. Then, there is KAG Beta, which is s different download. The Beta has been almost entirely recoded and contains many server scripts that can be edited to your liking. The beta currently does not have a zombie mode, but it is in development by a third party (You can read a little more about this on the development blog).

If you would like to try out zombie mode in KAG Classic, click this link to download the latest alpha client.

//EDIT: Moved thread to Help Section.

4. kai200

kai200 Catapult Fodder

Thanks. I picked up on the fact that there seemed to be two different versions, but for someone who hasn't followed the development at all, it's very confusing to figure out which is which, and what has what.