1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Linux Can't chat while dead

Discussion in 'Archive' started by NinjaCell, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

Problem: Whilst I am dead whether coming in to the match or having been killed in it anything I enter into the chat bar does not appear. It only works when I am alive. There is no delay and the messages never pop up after, but it disappears when I enter it as though it has been sent.

Inferdy and eamono like this.
  2. eamono

eamono Arsonist

I've had this problem too, really annoying

NinjaCell likes this.
  3. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

Found out its intentional. D:

Inferdy likes this.
  4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

isn't this logic and not a bug

5. eamono

eamono Arsonist

I don't see the logic, if they wanted to stop people from peeking at enemy base a such while they're respawning they should've just removed the respawn-camera thing, nothing stops me form spoiling the enemies secrets the moment I respawn

unless of course I'm just slow and there is some other more obvious logic that I'm missing all together

6. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

hope they remove this shit

7. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Please make sure that in the future you report the bug using the following format, found in this thread: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/how-to-report-a-bug.13311/

It makes us testers lives much easier, who have to file bug reports into the bug tracker, not to mention it allows us to use the forums as a backup bug tracker!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.